Prevent Leaking Pipes
No matter where your building is located, your building could receive major water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall can all cause major damages. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and fix the damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are imperative to everday life. But when they malfunction, they can cause major damage. Any appliance that uses water can cause major problems by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our experienced water repair technicians. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Never pour grease down your sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Mitigation Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.