Storms Damage Scenarios
Harm caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family or business, and remediating it can be difficult. To get repairs done correctly, you need repair and restoration contractors that specializes in bringing your home back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
Get through the storm, and then examine the impact. Read below for more.
The payout you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, which means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. However, failing to file claims in a timely manner can cause problems, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following major weather events. That means you should always file claims right away.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Hire an Experienced Contractor
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act now. Choose a professional team that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to learn more.