Rex, GA Bathroom Remodels
An hour-long bath or a quick shower – whatever your style, the ideal bathroom must be as unique as you are. To make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the right place to call. Your local Paul Davis experts will manage your project with the utmost professionalism and care, from construction to finishes and fixtures.
Many of us talk about a major aesthetic improvement when we consider bathroom remodeling. But that’s only part of the story. Additional benefits are listed below.
- Space: Are you feeling cramped in your bathroom? Your new remodel can take advantage of opportunities to give you more space.
- Equity: Major home improvements are typically a great way to add equity to your home.
- Accessibility: Make life easier for those with mobility issues by installing grab rails, benches, handheld shower heads, and other items.
- Technology: There has definitely been numerous advancements in technology since your bathroom was built. With your remodeling project, you can include items like wall-mounted TVs, heated floors, rain showers, and more.
- Repairs: Has a certain aspect of your bathroom annoyed you for a long time? Now is the time to make those corrections that will make your life easier.
To experience all of the benefits listed above, select Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling. From the planning stage to the finishing touches, we manage and complete your complete project. Do you already have a plan in mind? We’ll take some your ideas and sketches and use them to create a beautiful and functional bathroom. We can also show you some of the most recent trends and styles so we can create the ideal bathroom together. After the work begins, we are committed to completing the remodel to the very highest standards.
Why Paul Davis?
Paul Davis has maintained a solid reputation in the United States and Canada for cleanup and restoration following property damage. This has helped us learn the best ways to repair and restore all types of properties. Bringing this knowledge to home remodeling projects was a natural fit. No matter what work you need performed, you can expect it to be safe and structurally sound for years.
Want to get started with a cost-free consultation? Now is the time to call Paul Davis for a cost-free consultation!