Contents Cleaning in Oxford
Paul Davis in Oxford is the leader in the restoration industry for restoring precious belongings such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you start the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that cherished possessions that were at one time immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Oxford can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Oxford to save many of these items that nearly discarded. We understand their importance and will work hard to save them for you.