Removing Water Damage in Mcdonough
Flood damage can be harmful to your property. Intense flooding slow operations for a few weeks. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage may wound a company’s reputation. The faster you take care of flood damage in your commercial building, the faster you can move on from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services works with businesses all over the Mcdonough, GA area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as washing machines have all been known to overflow. More man-made causes of water damage include septic or sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these may start out minor. Whether resulting from malfunctioning plumbing or appliances, some structures can add to serious water damage. Whatever business you own, flood damage is a major problem for your office. If left uncleaned, it can make your building vulnerable to future damage in the form of mold.
Water damage can be caused by Mother Nature as well. Heavy downpour or storm systems can harm your commercial property on their own. They can have a worse result any property close to a stream that spills over from these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Paul Davis offers a number of services such as water damage analysis and extraction. Based on the severity of your business, Paul Davis specialists can sanitize damp surfaces such as furniture. Our team also cleans and revive items such as books. Left untreated, intense water damage may leave mildew in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as documents
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff respond and work quickly Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in as little as three days.
- We are experienced – After half a century of operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Mcdonough Paul Davis franchise today!