Fairburn Contents Cleaning Service
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Fairburn can restore these valuables and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how many things there are to do. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important belongings that were once immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Fairburn can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We understand their worth and will work diligently to save them for you.