Contents Cleaning Service in Decatur
Paul Davis in Decatur can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear items that were once immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis in Decatur can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Decatur to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.