Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta Flood & Water Damage Removal Steps
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to deal with. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is critical. The specialists with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta are experienced with flood and water damage of all types and scales. Paul Davis emergency services run 24/7, so we’re always available to assist.
Handling water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Please let us know if you require direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your home or business within four hours.
How We Work
- Call Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics – Our staff perform a thorough inspection of the damage area to find the most effective way to remove and avoid causes, prevention and cleanup options.
- Removing the Water – At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta, we have powerful vacuums and pumps to take the water. The faster you call, the faster we can remove the flooding.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, bigger situations occasionally require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Stagnant water can cause stains and disfigurement in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta applies specialized disinfectants to remove smells, stains and other damage standing water leaves behind.
- Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of South Atlanta steps in once the damage is neutralized to fix your home or business to its original condition.
What Creates Water Damage?
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specialized equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been harmed by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few specific steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get helpful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.